Wedding Trends for 2023
As the world continues to adapt and change, so do wedding trends. Here are some of the top trends we predict for 2023 weddings.
- Pastels will continue to be popular, with soft shades of pink, blue, and green being particularly trendy.
- Bold, vibrant colors will also make a comeback, with couples choosing to make a statement with their wedding color scheme. Think bright reds, oranges, and purples.
- Metallics, such as gold and silver, will also be popular choices for adding a touch of glamour to the big day.
- Outdoor weddings will continue to be popular, with couples choosing to exchange vows in beautiful natural settings such as gardens, parks, and beaches.
- Micro-weddings, or intimate gatherings with a smaller guest list, will also continue to be a trend as couples opt for more personal and intimate celebrations.
- Non-traditional venues, such as warehouses, art galleries, and even rooftops, will also be popular choices for couples looking for a unique and memorable setting for their big day.
- Simple, elegant dresses with clean lines and minimal embellishments will be popular, as more and more couples opt for a more understated and timeless look.
- Lace and other intricate details will still be popular choices for adding a touch of romance to the dress.
- Separates, such as a skirt and top combination or a jumpsuit, will also be a trendy choice for brides looking for a more modern and relaxed look.
- Wildflower arrangements and bouquets will continue to be popular, with couples choosing more organic and natural looks.
- Dried flowers and foliage will also be a trend, as they add texture and interest to arrangements while also being a more eco-friendly option.
- Tropical and exotic flowers, such as orchids and birds of paradise, will also be popular choices for adding a touch of drama and sophistication to the big day.
Overall, the trend for 2023 weddings is towards personalization and uniqueness, with couples opting for more intimate gatherings and personalized touches that reflect their personalities and style. Whether you go for a traditional or more non-traditional celebration, the most important thing is to create a day that is meaningful and memorable for you and your partner.